School Bus Driver Training
WUBS has developed an extensive driver-training program which addresses all aspects of driver training, from the hiring of new applicants through to the on-going education of veteran drivers. We conduct our own training using our Professional Instructor Driver Education (PRIDE) certified driver trainers.
Come join us and get on the road to a new career!
- Training can be completed in as little as one month, or we can work around the trainee’s daycare or work schedule to accommodate.
- We have multiple qualified trainers on board and are continuously training and recruiting, all year long
- Our program requires a minimum of 20 hours in-class and 20 hours behind-the-wheel training
‘COME TEST DRIVE THE BUS’ Event…coming soon near you!
WUBS has developed a unique recruiting program called “Come Test Drive the Bus”. You will find our recruiters at Trade Shows, Job Fairs, and other Community Events. For details of the next event or if you would like to request an event near you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet members of our awesome team
- Sit behind the wheel of a bus
- Find out if you would be a good fit as a school bus driver
- Book a ‘road test’
- Qualify as a Trainee for our free training program
Become a School Bus Driver
To learn more about our training program and the requirements, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-223-3241.